Throughout the year the Cedarwood Trust runs a range of activities and services which could be supported by your company, we are always happy to discuss with potential supporters how we can work together to increase our impact in our community whilst meeting the goals of your company.
We are extremely grateful for the support of local companies in our work which includes:
- Support from a local take-away to provide food for children who will miss out on free school meals during the school holidays.
- Funding towards family holiday activities, helping us provide positive activities which build strong families during the school holiday periods, giving children holiday experiences and stories to share with their peers.
- Sponsorship of children’s gardening activities building skills and fun learning activity.
- Funding the purchase of specific pieces of equipment, potentially linked to the business activity of the supporting company, eg children’s play shopping trollies supported by a local supermarket…..
- Support for families at Christmas through the donation of toys and hampers.
- Provision of cooking utensils and equipment to support the work of our Soup-a Grans.
- Provision of blankets, draught excluders, insulated mugs, kettles and hot water bottles to support older vulnerable people during the winter months.
- Sponsorship of parties and events in the community.
We are happy to talk to your company to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Your limited company pays less Corporation Tax when it gives the following to charity:
- equipment or trading stock (items it makes or sells)
- land, property or shares in another company (shares in your own company don’t qualify)
- employees (on secondment)
- sponsorship payments
You can claim tax relief by deducting the value of your donations from your total business profits before you pay tax.