As a busy community organisation we do incur many hidden costs which are not easy to fund. Our “core” costs average out at about 15% of our project costs and we are constantly working to reduce these so that more of our resources can be directed at front line delivery.
Our back-office support is very similar to that of a small business and our projects require equipment and resources to make the impact that they do.
We would be delighted to discuss any “in kind” support that your Company could offer the Trust.
We are extremely grateful for the “in kind” support that we have received from local companies which includes:
- Reduced prices on equipment and services that support our delivery.
- Support and specialist advice including PR, legal, finance, business planning, property and fundraising.
- Support from a local take-away to provide food for children who will miss out on free school meals during the school holidays.
- Staff T-Shirts and Corporate wear.
- Reduced prices on reprographics, equipment hire and entry to local attractions.
Your limited company pays less Corporation Tax when it gives the following to charity:
- equipment or trading stock (items it makes or sells)
- land, property or shares in another company (shares in your own company don’t qualify)
- employees (on secondment)
- sponsorship payments
You can claim tax relief by deducting the value of your donations from your total business profits before you pay tax.